Away is a spacious and elegant home, set high on the slope of Berry Mountain that was designed to complement the sweeping outdoor panorama that surrounds it.
Only a 2 hour drive from Sydney, Away is a self contained house for rent that offers tranquil, cool summer evenings on your private deck or cosy winter nights by the roaring log fire.
Breath taking bushwalks are on your doorstep or the beautiful national park beach is a 20 minute drive through picturesque countryside.
Away is surrounded by rolling farmland and national park and only minutes from the popular Berry Township.
- Possibly Berry's best view
- Tranquil and private
- Fully furnished & equipped, including linen & setting for 8
- Quality fit out & appliances
- 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8 in 3 queen size & 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms with large baths
- Spacious entertaining areas, with BBQ
- Large open fire
- 10 minutes to lovely Berry
- 20 minutes to National park beach
- Stunning walks on your doorstep
- Cool at night during summer
- Beautiful birds abound
Things To Do
- Walk to the Drawing Room Rocks Lookout close to home
- Swim in the local river hole
- Browse the boutiques in Berry
- Visit spectacular Seven Mile Beach, 20 minute drive
- Star gaze at night
- Tour the wineries in the area - Camberwarra, Coolangatta Estate, Two Figs and Seven Mile Vineyard.
- Visit Kangaroo Valley & Fitzroy Falls
“We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere and charm. It was the perfect location for our honeymoon. Loved it. Vicky”
“After a weary week in town it was bliss to tuck ourselves away at Away and pretend we live like that all the time. The view is captivating, while indulgent accommodation awaits indoors.”